Join Our Family
Concierge In-Home Senior Care Services in San Diego for Seniors and their Families.
We match the caregiver to the situation. You’ll only take on cases that you feel comfortable with and that we agree are a good fit.
Caregivers & Companions
Golden Care takes pride in hiring the highest quality of in-home Caregivers and Companions. We look for those who not only come to us with years of experience but those with a tender heart, ones who are able to treat others with dignity and respect. Our caregivers must be certified, and pass a criminal and DMV background check before they are hired to join our team.
Each caregiver is expected to provide care from a detailed care plan written specifically for each of one our clients at the time of their assessment.
Care may include, but is not limited to:
Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, linen changing, grocery shopping, running errands, transportation to and from doctor appointments, and even pet care!
It’s often necessary for our caregivers to work with Home Health, PT & OT. Our clients may be given a Home Exercise Program to aid in the strengthening and rehabilitation process after a long illness or injury.
Quite often our caregivers are called upon to work closely with hospice and the family. They will be asked to assist the family in providing “bedside vigil” or caring for their loved one’s needs. This affords immediate family members time for much-needed rest.
Client Care Coordinator
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to generate appropriate client referrals/admissions/service hours from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals/admissions/ service hours over time by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources.
Key referral sources include physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and hospital personnel, including but not limited to case managers, discharge planners, and other appropriate referral sources. The Client Care Coordinator will actively establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance, and branding of the company as The Agency of Choice throughout our local service area. He/she will represent our company and its services in a competent professional and responsive manner and maintain standards of high-quality customer service in compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for all of the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and orientating HCAs/Caregivers for the agency.
- Continually recruit and hire new employees consistent with Agency goals, to maintain pool of eligible HCA’s/ Caregivers which will include:
- Create and post-employment advertisements.
- Review applications and Personality Assessment results
- Verify work and personal references.
- Conduct Interviews
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes, job applications by using selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, and experience.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Prepare weekly reports summarizing recruitment activity.
- Ensure proper documentation and procedure are followed for all office employee processes including recruitment and hiring in our Clear Care Systems and maintain employee files.
- Ensure compliance with all State regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, background checks, TB testing, training, file maintenance and retraining requirement compliance.
- Effectively communicate compensation, scheduling, benefits, and staffing policies
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies, and processes.
- Work closely with Office Manager to identify and recommend opportunities for improving candidate experience and inefficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned; duties are subject to change as business needs deem necessary.
- Work in conjunction with the Owner and administrative support staff to make sure operations in the agency run smoothly including but is not limited to answering phone calls, taking client service inquiries, greeting office visitors, ensuring proper equipment and supplies are functional and in stock, running errands and miscellaneous filing.
Business Development Representative
This role is chiefly responsible for working individually and within a team to share with the public what services GoldenCare has to offer. This individual’s primary responsibility is to grow the business through direct sales efforts with a focus on helping as many people as we can.
- Signing up a minimum of 400 new client monthly hours
- Attending senior-focused networking meetings
- Identifying new opportunities for business growth by broadcasting GoldenCare’s name and developing referral sources
- Consistently growing business through an increase in number of referrals
- Educating and utilizing “value demonstration” for referral sources and consumers
- Ensuring that lead sources have access to necessary GoldenCare marketing materials
- Documenting networking and outreach activities in the marketing section of the GoldenCare Management System
- Maintaining current contact information for lead sources in the GoldenCare Management System
- Daily documentation of sales process to include Purpose, Outcome and Follow up
- Takes client referral intakes via phone insuring accuracy of client information on intake forms.
- Conducts in home client assessments to establish service for private pay, insurance, and VA clients. Assessment visits include: reviewing scope of services and service agreement, developing service plan, obtaining appropriate client signatures and deposit for service.
- Collect fees for initial services at the time of assessment, or by the first day of service.
- Perform introductions, assessments, dropping off care plans and/or timesheets, and processing client paperwork.
- Reviews case information with staffing coordinators as well as other appropriate team members prior to start of care.
- Report suspected, observed, knowledge of, reported to, incidents that reasonably appear to be abuse or neglect involving and elder or dependent adult.
- Submits bi-weekly mileage to Human Resources
- Supervise / Continuing training of the Care Coordination Liaisons by making sure they meet their monthly quotas and train on updates throughout Golden Care.
- Basic cross-training in other roles of the business, so can assist as needed and directed by the Owner.
- Perform client reassessments once every 12 months, and as necessary based on changing client needs
- Other duties as assigned